AmpLighter
Level 5
224 211 8 43
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Sprocket Sensor Size

HP Recommended

As an ametuer photographer, I'm interested in knowing what the sensor size is inside the sprocket camera feature of this device as the specs page did not have anything disivive.

https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-sprocket-2-in-1-p-2fb96a-742-1

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AmpLighter
Author
Level 5
224 211 8 43
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Updating my own topic this morning.

Seeing how I wasn't able to attract a reply here, I used my twitter account to contact an official @HP rep via thier tweets. Upon doing so, they sent me a link with all the specs I didn't see on my posted link above. Turns out that the Sprocket camera has a 5mpx sensor.

In my opinion, this sensor is too small for my needs and I would have expected more from HP on this. Maybe in the future HP will increase the sensors size.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AmpLighter
Author
Level 5
224 211 8 43
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Updating my own topic this morning.

Seeing how I wasn't able to attract a reply here, I used my twitter account to contact an official @HP rep via thier tweets. Upon doing so, they sent me a link with all the specs I didn't see on my posted link above. Turns out that the Sprocket camera has a 5mpx sensor.

In my opinion, this sensor is too small for my needs and I would have expected more from HP on this. Maybe in the future HP will increase the sensors size.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation