Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

This morning, while not printing, my Sprocket started smoking and when I went to unplug it, it burned my hand.  I am just lucky I was in the room when it happened or I am sure I would have had a fire.  The plug completely melted through.  Is this a common problem?   I have loved this little printer -- but am shocked by this.sprocket photos.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sealia 

These are cute little printers - like the instant Polaroid prints.

I would think the issue you describe is uncommon.

That said, our Community is not really a gathering place for "did this happen to you?" reports. 

We get the occasional "piling on" threads but this type of "did you see this?" posting is not our Community mission.

I do believe that if something happened to your device then it is likely that the same "something" happened to someone else.  Truly "Unique" issues are extremely rare.

What to do?

Contact Sprocket Support and submit your request for help.

HP Sprocket Photo Printer - Support

Scroll down > Under "Support" > Click Contact Us

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.