Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200
iOS

Sprocket app says “forget sprocket on Bluetooth settings” I forget it in my Bluetooth settings and it says the same thing when I try to reconnect it. I have tried a factory reset and it still says the same thing. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @hollisterdolly

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

Please ensure that iOS is up to date with its software, if you are unsure, you may use the steps available here to update iOS. 

Try the steps below to resolve the issue -

1.) On your iPhone, open Settings.

2.) Touch Bluetooth, below My devices, tap on the little “i” icon on the HP Sprocket device..

3.) Select Forget this Device, confirm by touching Forget Device.

4.) Turn off iPhone

5.) Reset HP Sprocket, refer to step 4 from this document.

6.) Turn on HP iPhone.

7.) Open the HP sprocket app.

8.) Tap the Menu icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/996/c05670379.gif , tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers.

9.) Tap Add New Printer, and then tap the name of your Sprocket

If the issue persists, try updating the printer's firmware - refer to step 5 in the document -Sprocket Does Not Connect or Print

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

So I’ve tried all these steps and it still won’t connect. The only one I am unable to to is the firmware update because my printer and sprocket app won’t connect together so I can’t get to the printer settings. 

HP Recommended

I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region for further assistance.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

How do I send you a private message? Thank you! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.