Hi! @Luna20, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!
I understand you have issues connecting to sprocket printer from your iPhone.
Don't worry I'll try to help you out.
Did you make any changes to your printer?
What is IOS version you are running on your iPhone?
Excellent description and a great diagnosis done. It is greatly appreciated.
Try updating the IOS to the latest version on your iPhone and try updating the sprocket firmware and check if it helps.
Confirm Bluetooth is turned on and paired with your printer. On your mobile device, make sure Bluetooth is turned on and paired with your printer.
Move the printer and your mobile device closer together. Bluetooth signals can be weaker at greater distances.
Look for your Sprocket in the list.
If the Sprocket displays in the My Devices list, tap the Information icon , and then tap Forget This Device. Reset your mobile device by turning it off, and then on. Open the Bluetooth settings menu, and then tap your Sprocket from the Other Devices list.
If the Sprocket displays in the Other Devices list, tap it.
If the Sprocket does not display in the list, tap Search or Scan, depending on your mobile device. When the Sprocket displays, tap it.
Try the steps recommended below.
If the issue still persists uninstall the sprocket app and reinstall the app and try updating the sprocket firmware from the sprocket app and check if it helps.
Open Sprocket app go to menu-->Sprocket---> Printers; A blue firmware update link will be present if an update is available.
Lastly, Please try few steps recommended below.
1. Reset the Sprocket unit by placing a push-pin or needle into the small hole on the rear of the unit. (Reset instructions in the support doc HERE)
2. Plug in the Sprocket unit with the provided micro-USB cable. Connect to either a computer USB port or USB wall charger.
3. Allow the Sprocket unit to charge for 10 minutes. Note: A call back may be required in these instances.
4. Power on the Sprocket unit by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds.
5. A white LED should illuminate on the rear of the unit if power-up is successful.
6. Remind the customer to charge their Sprocket for an additional 60-90 minutes to enable a full battery charge.
Refer this article to further troubleshoot sprocket connection issues. Click Here
If the solution provided worked for you, please mark an accepted solution for this post.
Let me know if this helps!
Have a pleasant day ahead! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!