Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-02-2022 01:22 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Sprocket. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
- Was there any update prior to the issue?
While you respond to that, please try the below steps:
- HP regularly releases firmware updates. Upgrading the firmware might resolve the issue.
- Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
- On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
- Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.
- Tap Manage Printers, make sure your Sprocket is selected, and then tap Printer Settings.
- Under the Status section, locate Battery.
- If the battery charge is 25% or higher, continue with these steps.
- If the battery charge is 24% or lower, charge the battery for at least 30 minutes, and then continue with these steps.
- In Printer Settings, look for a firmware upgrade.
- If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.
- If a firmware upgrade option does not display, the firmware is up-to-date.
- Send a print job.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community