Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

What happens if you unplug the USB drive after it is complete? Do you have a Sprout or Sprout Pro unit (please list BIOS version as well).

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Nothing happens, stuck on reboot with 8 beeps and tries to restore bios. I will try with A0.09 bios

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the Sprout, (not Pro). No matter what I do, it is stuck in the same loop, it just keeps trying to recover the built in bios and then it starts all over again. It will not let me update the bios from the usb drive.

HP Recommended

For Sprout non-Pro, make sure you are using A0.09 for Win10 or 80.09 for Win8.1. 

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.