Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1006ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

изображение_2021-01-17_175258.pngизображение_2021-01-17_162554.pngHow to remove the exclamation mark on the HP Support Assistant icon ----- disabled the message reminder in the settings, disabled the notification in the settings (but the exclamation mark is displayed). I turned off UAC in Windows and Windows does not notify me about it !!!!!! HP Support Assistant why is it inserted there ???? !!!!!! Why notify me about this ????? How do I turn off this notification?изображение_2021-01-17_162249.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Install the latest HP Support Assistant 9 and see !!!! On version 8, everything is fine with me !!!! The problems are in version 9.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ZZ-zz 

Sorry I can't read the characters, I use my machine

Before:

yellow.png

After update

yellow 1.png

Please click to the yellow services to do what it ask you to do, it will remove the yellow !

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Install the latest HP Support Assistant 9 and see !!!! On version 8, everything is fine with me !!!! The problems are in version 9.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.