Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Sprout Pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I know this has been asked several times before, but rarely with an answer:  After an automatic Windows 10 update my touch mat lost all connectivity, and the fix was to do a hard reset (without a restore of personal files and updates), reinstall of Window 10 and a Install of the HP Sprout Software Pack 

Sprout Pro Workspace Update

1.5.8.2461 Rev.A

I now have what I believe is the fully Sprout capabilities (I haven't connected the 3D Scan platform yet) except for the Market Place. Each attempt to access the Marketplace to reinstall the apps I used previously results in:

The result is always "No Internet Connection - Marketplace needs an active network connection"

I've cleared internet cache and histories, tried alternative Region settings, tried re-installations of Sprout specific network and other drivers, and tried a variety of networks (both wired and wireless [5 and 2.4 Ghz]  with no success.  

I noticed this is a common issue reported by several users, but few people seem to have suggestions for a fix, and fewer still are HP representatives with established corrections.

I'd like to enable a few of the Marketplace apps, especially since this is a personally purchased computer I bought exclusively for teaching in a Middle School setting, and while doing "Distances Learning" from home for the remainder of the school year, some Marketplace apps would prove helpful.  Plus my toddlers really enjoy some of the kid specific apps offered.

I appreciate any suggestions and guidance, possibly alternative means for adding Marketplace content, even if it means suggestions of similar apps like the Crayola music coloring and the video editing platforms.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Can you check again? It is loading normally for me.

I am an HP employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I have the same problem...... and i know that many other people are in the same situation. can anyone help us?

HP Recommended

Can you check again? It is loading normally for me.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thank You Dmaster19- I didn't do anything differently, but the Market loaded exactly as I remember- I do love with a problem fixes itself without any input from me.  My children will be thrilled to commander my work computer again for coloring and music.  I'm just happen to have a few of the production apps againn. 

HP Recommended

ok now it works perfectly .... it was a few weeks that the service was not working. it had happened before that it didn't work for a certain period and then magically it went back to work. Thanks...

HP Recommended

The software is compatible with the latest version of Windows10, so it is not an issue with the client. Glad it is working now.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.