Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
SPROUT PRO BY HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Cannot connect hp sprout pro with windows 10 to sprout marketplace, says no connection.

Sprout Workspace cannot connect to the Marketplace even though the computer appears to be connected to the internet. This problem occurs often, and then resolves itself after some time without doing anything. There has been this problem for over a month now. I also reset the whole computer, I have made all the updates from the hp site, done a complete recovery losing all my data and still will not connect, followed leads on changing browser and still will not connect to marketplace, but the problem does not depend on me but on your servers probably, because other users still have the same problem (in Italy and in Germany). it is a serious problem because it is not possible to download the applications dedicated to Sprout. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I am having the same problems, has it worked for you at all since you posted the question????

HP Recommended

I can't connect to the marketplace either.  Did HP abandon it?  If so, where can we find the Sprout specific applications for download?  I've had to wipe my system more than once to recover and now I can't get the applications that were the reason I bought the system.  Is there an archive or download site we can use as an alternative to the marketplace?

HP Recommended

Is the marketplace what the "Discover" app is supposed to show? Mine just shows a black screen.  My G2 Sprout came second-hand and I'm not sure it's got all the software, and I can't find another way to get it...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.