Once the tablet boots up, look at the Battery setting and find the app that is using the most battery in the last startup. This is most likely your problem. Trying uninstalling that app and restart.
Try these steps to -
1) Open "Settings".
2) Go to "About Tablet" > "Battery Use".
If the issue still persists, try a factory reset -
1) Swipe down twice from the top edge, and then touch the Settings icon .
2) Under Personal, touch Back up & reset.
3) Under Personal data, touch Factory data reset.
4) Touch RESET TABLET.
5) If you set a lock screen password for your tablet, enter your password when prompted.
6) Touch ERASE EVERYTHING to begin the reset. The tablet turns oƫ. When the reset is complete, the tablet starts.
Note - Back-up the data before resetting the tablet.
Let me know how that goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.