Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My HP tablet started showing:. Unfortunately, the Android process.acore has stopped.  This message keeps popping up, how do I stop it?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ljditmar

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I understand that your HP Tablet is giving the error " Android process.acore has stopped" and the message keeps popping up

I'll try my best to help and together we should be able to sort this out 😉

This is an issue with the Android OS. Have you tried the suggest steps in this Forum Link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Android/Android-process-acore-has-stopped/m-p/6659146#M30937 ?

If none of those steps work and if you are unable to Reset the Tablet from within the OS, then follow these steps to Reset your HP Tablet.

Note: Please backup your data before performing the Reset

1. With the tablet powered off, press and hold the volume down, volume up, and power buttons at the same time.

2. When an HP logo appears on the screen, release the buttons.

3. After a few seconds, the Android system recovery menu appears.

4. Use the volume down button to move the highlighted selection to wipe data/factory reset.

Please perform these steps at your convenience and let me know how it goes 👍

Thank you and have a wonderful day 😀

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and this will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Android version 5.0 Model number C15150m

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.