Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 7 1800
Android 4.1 - 4.3.1 Jelly Bean

Hi, a friend gave me a HP 7 1800 tablet and it needs a battery replacement.  well finding a battery for it at a reasonable price is kinda hard considering most of them are the chinese clones.  Any ideas on where i can get a OEM replacement battery for cheap or at least around or under 20$

Please remember to select the answer
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi! @Dudefoxlive, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you need a battery replacement for your tablet.

Don't worry I'll to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your tablet?

Have you tried charging your tablet using a different charger?

As you mentioned you need a battery replacement for your tablet.

I have checked the specifications of the tablet and the battery on this tablet is not customer replaceable.

So you have to contact HP phone support or HP authorized service center to get the battery replaced.

Link to contact HP.

Also, you can try out few steps in the document to solve battery issues with your tablet.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Have a great day ahead!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Greetings,

Welcome to the HP forums.

I think this is what you need:

http://www.bigupbattery.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=batt-006239&click=2
HP Recommended

Has anyone purchased from this site before?  i want to know if it is a good site to purchase from.

Please remember to select the answer
HP Recommended

Hi

HP 7 1800 comes with 4100mAh lithium-polymer battery but it would be avaibale under HP Options Accessories.

HP Original battery replacemnet needs to be done at HP Service Center as per availability.

Pls find attached snap of the Battery

Hope this Helps

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.