cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
whywebern
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Bubbles and backlight bleeding on rarely used Tablet

HP Recommended
Pro Slate 12
Other

After using my HP Pro Slate 12 Tablet for about 3 years (but very seldom) it started getting big air bubbles underneath the glass and showing heavy backlight bleeding (see images attached). I always kept it in a case and rarely transported it. I wonder if someone experienced the same or has a clue what might cause this issue. It was not a cheap machine and it's sad to see HP building stuff that behaves like this. I never saw anything similar on tablets from other manufacturers. 

air bubblesair bubblesheavy backlight bleeding on left sideheavy backlight bleeding on left side

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation