cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JohnnyLove0924
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Connecting to Crestron for extended AV control

HP Recommended
Elite Slice G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have a client that is having us install the Poly + HP bundle for Microsoft Teams, and my boss is asking me to find out how to add buttons to the touch panel that can trigger strings to a control system. I'm not sure this is a possibility, and can't find any information regarding this. It seems that the Elite Slice G2 is a closed system. Could anyone confirm this? And, if it is possible, get me documentation that could guide me to success?
Thank you in advance!

I have done this with the Cisco endpoints (SX80 with touch 10) and this is where the concept is coming from.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation