Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion Laptop-cd0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all, 

I am new to this forum, i have gone through the answers for what problem i have but its different hence the new question, I had AVG anti virus on my laptop and it updated outdated drivers and now i am left with the display adaptors with exclamation marks on them. when i try to install latest drivers, it says i have the latest drivers but the exclamation is still there on the 2 which are AMD Radeon (TM) 535DX   &    AMD  Radeon R5 Graphics. I have tried to uninstall but they come back automatically, My screen has gone dark as a result and the fan is on constantly, i hope some one can help me to sort this out  

Many thanks

Jacky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@JackyQ

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts, 

I'm glad the solution for this concern was obtained,

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

And select Accepted as solution to help others find the same solution as you have.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@JackyQ

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the display drivers error code 43,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you update the drivers from the HP website?

Have you updated the BIOS?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to know:

This issue as you know, is related to the graphics system. When system memory is running low and Windows is unable to allocate video memory, Windows shuts down and then restarts the program to avoid a failure.

Step 1: Restart the computer

Shut down and restart the computer to clear the memory addresses and prepare the computer for further troubleshooting.

Step 2: Update the graphics driver

Update the graphics driver for your specific computer model. For more information on updating drivers, please see HP support document Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers .

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Do get back to me as I have a few more tricks up my sleeve, 

That said, If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for replying, but HP support solved the whole issue for me this morning

HP Recommended

@JackyQ

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts, 

I'm glad the solution for this concern was obtained,

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

And select Accepted as solution to help others find the same solution as you have.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thunbs up given

HP Recommended

Sorry to bring an old topic back, how did you manage to fix this issue? I'm getting the same error with the same card model.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.