cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sberti
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Elite x3 Removed read only sd card - can't install apps on device

HP Recommended
Elite x3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is regarding my Elite x3 phone. It worked fine in the beginning. I installed my apps on a Lexar 128gb sd card.
Then I started getting messages that the phone couldn't find the card. I would have to restart my phone with power button and volume up button. That would correct the issue.
Then eventually I got a message that the sd card was now read only and none of my apps would work.
So I removed the useless card because I coudn't access it to uninstall the apps. 

Then I uninstalled all my apps. At least it appeared that I uninstalled the apps.
With no sd card in the phone, I attempted to install some apps (that I previously had) directly on my device, but they won't install. They keep trying, but I get a message saying they couldn't install, try again later. That has happened time & time again. They just won't install.
I'm pretty frustrated. Anyone have any ideas?

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation