Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elitepad 900

Hello. My Hp elitepad 900 is stuck at the Hp logo and it will keep loading till the runs down the battery. I cant use it and its up to 9 months now and I can’t find a Certified hp technician around.

Before it get to the hp logo it will display message like this:
PRODUCT INFORMATION NOT VALID

THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT INFORMATION PROGRAMMED INTO THE SYSTEM BOARD IS MISSING OR INVALID.

SYSTEM BOARD (00A)-PRODUCT NAME
SYSTEM BOARD (00A)-PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER
SYSTEM BOARD (00A)-PRODUCT NUMBER
SYSTEM BOARD (00A)-PRODUCT FAMILY
SYSTEM BOARD (00A)-SYSTEM BOARD CT NUMBER

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: www.hp.com\go\techcenter\startup.

I visited the website but i cant find anything useful.

Please help me. I need my pad to back online ASAP.

My device details are below:
Product Number: D5J66PA#AKL
Serial: [edited]
FCC ID: B94HNC75CHWCP
IC: 466Q-HNC75CHWCP

I will be waiting for swift reply.
Thanks.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.