cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
maribay
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Gmail stopped - tried to update and keep getting messages of unknown error

HP Recommended
Hp10g2

A couple of months ago  I had to do a factory reset since it had become impossible to use with all the ads & stuff interfering .  was working fine til all of a sudden  gmail went away. The first message said to contact the manufacturer I've never been able to get help from HP so I started trying to update the app from google. After 5 attempts lasting long periods of time - I'd get a message that an unknown error occurred and was unable to download - now  google playstore won't come in and gmail has disappeared from my home page!  Meanwhile I  installed  Outlook and it came in in a minute with no problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation