cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Florian2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Elite X3 Speicherkarte meldet sich immer ab

HP Recommended
HP Elite X3 Smartphone
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi,

SOS. Bei meinem Elite X3 meldet sich jede Speicherkarte irgendwann ab. Getestet habe ich bis jetzt 8 Stück. Zusätzlich wird ab und zu beim Nutzen des Fingerprints der Bildschirm schwarz. Gerät muss dann neu gestartet werden. Neu installiert habe ich bereits.

Ersatzteile finde ich auch nirgendwo!!

Einen Rückruf habe ich trotz mehrmaliger Bitte vom HP Support nicht erhalten! Ich bin mittlerweile am Verzweifeln. Handy war ja nicht gerade günstig.

Bitte um Hilfe. Danke.

Gruß,
Florian
---

Hi, SOS. My Elite X3 does not have a memory card. Everyone logs off. I have tested up to now 8 pieces. In addition, the screen is sometimes black when using the fingerprint. Device must then be restarted. Newly installed I already have. Spare parts I find nowhere! I did not receive a callback despite repeated requests from the HP Support! I am now despairing. Cell phone was not exactly cheap. Please help. Thank you. Greeting, Florian

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation