cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
italo_Noise
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Elite X3 bootarm.efi

HP Recommended
X9U42UT#ABA

Hi, Dears !

I have the HP Elite X3 and i have the difficult problem.

Since 2019 i tryed put the smartphone to Mass Storage Mode with tutorials of xda-developers and i installing the Interop Tools App on X3, after installing the Interop Tools i can see the partition MainOS.

Now here is the problem, i renamed the archive bootarm.efi to bootarm.efi.old and i can't recovery the firmware because laptop's or PC's can't recognize the smartphone from usb, therefore the cell phone can show only HP Logo.

If i press power button or volume up or volume down, the smartphone turns off.. 

I need know the cheap jTAG or Tool Box for see inside the ROM partitions.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation