cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 1
Message 11 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ElitePad 900 G1 can upgrade to windows 10??

My Elitepad is now done upgrading. Worked perfectly.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 12 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

>> My Elitepad is now done upgrading. Worked perfectly.

Have you upgraded using registry modification solution from above?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 1
Message 13 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes i used the registry fix i posted above, only thing is bluetooth doesnt want to come alive right away, then you just delete the faulty / disabled bluetooth enumerator from device manager, reboot, and voila all stuff works great 🙂 i'm enjoying my Elitepad now with Windows 10 🙂

Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 3
Message 14 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BOFH wrote:
Hi all.
What really surprises me, is that HP is not able to provide he necessary drivers prior to a new OS launch for its devices. The Windows 10 launch again could not be that surprising to them, right?

@@BOFH and all others

@I am also struck by the fact that companies like in particular Lenovo and Dell have been able to have the majority of drivers ready for W10. Checking the driver download pages @ HP for several machines brings no to extremely little results.Apparently, HP is completely caught in getting their internal  problems solved, like splitting up the company.  Apparently customers are only a disturbing factor for this............

Being responsible for an (admittedly small) company's IT, I possibly have to evaluate my HW strategy for the future.

Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 3
Message 15 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Here4U-Norway wrote:

Yes i used the registry fix i posted above, only thing is bluetooth doesnt want to come alive right away, then you just delete the faulty / disabled bluetooth enumerator from device manager, reboot, and voila all stuff works great 🙂 i'm enjoying my Elitepad now with Windows 10 🙂

Hey Here4U,

Do you also have problems with the "Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework" drivers? They did not come up (yellow triangle), but I do not see any malfunction of the system.

I confirm the issues with Bluetooth, had them too, resolved as you did.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 1
Message 16 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No i havent had any problems, no yellow rectangles.Skjermbilde (2).png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 1
Message 17 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Skjermbilde (18).png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 3
Message 18 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Here4U-Norway wrote:

Skjermbilde (18).png

I mean on the Device Manager page under system devices. Have nno screen shot at the moment, since EP900 at home

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 1
Message 19 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I posted a screenshot of my device manager, only that mine is norwegian so it says "enhetsbehandling" 🙂

I have no warnings or anything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 8 0 3
Message 20 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Here4U-Norway wrote:

I posted a screenshot of my device manager, only that mine is norwegian so it says "enhetsbehandling" 🙂

I have no warnings or anything.

That's too complicated for me 🙂

Thanks anyway

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation