My HP Pavilion x2 will not boot from start. I have used FN + F11 to boot to the recovery modules, from these, options to recover files, delete files, re-set the PC = nothing works. The reset starts but fails on 54% with just a failed to recover message.
I have via the ESC key and the BIOS selected various recover options but none work. All ask for my password, as I must have set one I have no idea what this is.
The laptop just starts and loops back to start with no Windows logo, no desktop icons, just a background light then the HP centre logo then and it starts its loop.
It either you guys for help for i hand over £70= to PC World!!!!!!!!
Since the Recovery Manager is not working, I suggest you contact HP Support for the Recovery Media to reload the Windows
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
I also suggest you run a Hard drive Test to confirm the Hardware Functionality first
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second.
- When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the main menu, click Component Tests and Hard drive
Keep me posted how it goes
Thank you and have a great day 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.