Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-14-2018 09:19 PM
My hp slate 7 voice tab is showing message - Unfortunately, HP OOBE has stopped. I have tried factory reset also but the problem is still there. Please help.
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-16-2018 06:34 AM
12-16-2018 05:46 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, you are getting an error - "HP OOBE has stopped".
Don't worry, I'm here to help!
Let's try these steps -
1) With the device powered off, press and hold the power button, and the volume up (+) button at the same time until the HP logo is displayed and the tablet vibrates.
The Android system recovery menu will display seconds after the HP logo displays.
2) When the Android system recovery menu is displayed, use the volume down (-) button to highlight Wipe data/factory reset.
3) Press the power button to select.
4) The screen displays Confirm wipe of all user data? THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight Yes -- delete all user data.
5) Press the power button to confirm and begin the reset.
6) A recovery system screen shows the reset process. Wait for the reset process to complete.
7) When the screen displays the message Data wipe complete, highlight Reboot system now, and then press the power button to select.
If the issue still persists I have sent you a Private Message with the next course of action.
Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums.
Hope this helps!
Let me know how that goes.
To thank us for our efforts to help you, please mark the public post as "Accept as solution" and click on the blue "Thumbs up".
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
12-16-2018 06:17 AM
I have done the factory reset. The error message -HP OOBE has stopped - is still there. I can access internet on my tablet. I can open google chrome also. But the home screen is showing the error message. Please help
12-16-2018 06:34 AM