cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MMFI
Level 1
12 8 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP USB-C travel dock has stoped working for external monitor

HP Recommended
HP USB-C travel dock

I have a Spectre x 2 , a few weeks old, I bought a HP USB-C travel port with it - so also a few weeks old. Up until a few days ago, I used the port to connect to an external monitor, then a few days ago it stopped working, this means I cannot use the laptop at work. I cannot link to any displays, either monitors or projectors either using VGA or HDMI. I have installed the latest driver then uninstalled it and reverted to the one it came with . Nothing has worked.

Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? Or is there something outthere that actually works? Right now I could still return this expensive not working kit. Actually if it does not work then the whole thing can go back I cannot use it.

Excuse the rant its after 8 here in the UK and I have spent the last hour and half on this issue. I hope someone out there has a solution I am not getting any satifaction from the HP help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation