cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SimianBoy
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP Wi-Fi Touch Mouse X7000 pairing problem

HP Recommended

I have Touch Mouse X7000 which I cannot connect to my laptop via WiFi and I don't know why. My operating system is Windows 7 64bit and my WiFi card is Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205. I don't if that card is Windows 7 certified, so please let me know if that is the problem. Anyway, I have downloaded the newest HP mouse suite, and when I go into the pairing mode the suite is able to find my mouse, it says that HP wifi mouse is discovered, I can see mouse ID (but I can't find that number anywhere on the mouse ) and when I go to pair, nothing happens.

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
SimianBoy
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I go into the pairing mode, Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2 in my Network Connections says Identifying, but when pairing is over, and pairing wizard says that mouse has been successfully paired, Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2 goes to Not connected again

0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,962 20,949 1,274 1,298
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SimianBoy

Try downloading the Firmware, Driver and WiFi Utility from this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-x7000-wi-fi-touch-mouse/5169076

Also ensure your Notebook has all the latest drivers

Keep me posted 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

SimianBoy
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

Of course, that was the first thing that I have done. In the meantime, I tried pairing mouse on another laptop and it works perfectly. I will provide you with some screenshots later so you can understand my situation better.

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,944 18,946 1,349 1,560
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SimianBoy

Since you are able to connect/pair the mouse on another PC, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this document to resolve this issue.

To know how to install HP X7000 Wi-Fi Touch Mouse, click here.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation