For the second time in its like my HP X2 10-p020nl has began to give me problems...
I was doing nothing and it stops... black screen... dead!
now I can’t boot it... I press the power button but nothing happens... sometimes a black screen appears but nothing happens... sometimes it seems windows is started because if you insert an usb device you can hear the BEEP.. but the screen remains black... and this is when you’re lucky ... because the most of time it doesn’t start... nothing... dead!!
To better assist you - Were there any recent changes made to the computer?
While you respond to that, try these steps -
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
4) Plug-in the Adapter.
5) Try to turn on the computer.
Also, try performing a hardware test -
1) Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2) Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3) On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
4) Click Extensive Test.