cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Adam34
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP update space issue.

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion x2 (16gb)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Okay so I’ve done a fresh install of windows 10 on my HP tablet because it was running out of storage.

I did a fresh install and then installed iTunes and I’m down to 2GB again! Does that sound right? It’s like the fresh install made no difference at all but I always keep my pc clean so...?

It’s now asking me to install security updates ammounting to 8GB!? So obviously I can’t, nor can I really use it to do anything bar send an email and search the web. I may as well of bought the bloomin chromebook!

Since then I’ve turned off system restore and have done disk cleanup but I mean there’s nothing actually on here apart from iTunes. No music or anything.

I understand a lot of people having storage issues but this seems a bit extreme? I mean I bought this thing just over a year ago new surely it can’t be obsolete already.

Could I have possibly installed the wrong version of Windows which is a bit bigger or something? I’m not exactly a computer wizz but I usually get myself right again. This has just stumped me.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Adam34
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Sorry it’s not 16GB it’s 28GB. My mistake.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation