cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jboyce5
Level 1
8 4 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hacker disabled my security privilages

HP Recommended
Someone is actively hacking my HP touchsmart. I know the person. I'm just trying to save my pictures of my husband that passed away. I tried to back up on a disk, but she uninstalled the driver. Took away my security rights. What is the first thing to disable the person? I have no network/internet. But she finds some way to get in. This person thought of everything. HELP!! FYI her desktop is on my side of the PC. I had caught her in the act. So I deleted a couple of files to get her stuck. I have no idea what I did but it worked.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation