cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Twaldrum84
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How can I use a mouse on HP Elitepad??

HP Recommended
ElitePad HSTNN-C78C

Alright hey there.  I purchased an ElitePad from a private seller on Facebook and when I got it or was stuck in some kind of error so I figured I should try doing a clean install and since there's no USB ports, I made a bootable SD card.  Everything works fine except now it's stuck on the first Windows Setup window because the touchscreen is no longer working (it worked prior to this) and as I stated, there are no USB ports where I could plug in an external mouse or keyboard.  Did I maybe select the wrong operating system to put on my bootable SD card in the first place?  I need windows 8.1 32 bit, right?  The model # is HSTNN-C78C.

I would really like to get my tablet working properly because it's nice and there's nothing wrong with it.  I looked online and docks for it are crazy expensive.  Is there any way I can hook up a mouse to it?  Thank you.  Please help. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation