cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dublinzire
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How do I get a Palm Zire recognised on Windows 10?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a computer update to Windows 10 on a Lenovo. I have an old Palm Zire. My new machine doesn't recognise the Palm software and neither do the current Palm people. Help!.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mocap
Level 3
44 43 2 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What palm software?  A quick google search only brings up the palm desktop software witch apparently is supposed to work on Windows 10.

0 Kudos
smkranz
Level 12
5,118 4,686 226 564
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check this thread that is pinned to the top of this board.  It is old but I think the download links still work:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Palm-and-WebOS/64-Bit-Windows7-8-8-1-10-USB-drivers-for-Palm-Desktop/m...

You will need the 64-bit Acceeca drivers, as well as the Piimlico Software palmhotsyncsetup download which is also linked.

Good luck, hope this helps.

_____
Former HP Expert (Palm/webOS)
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation