cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mse738
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How do I stop my screen from zooming in and out randomly

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

No error messages, I haven't made any changes. It just started this on its own

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mse738 Your touchpad most likely has a scroll function.

The solutions are limited to either disabling the function, disabling the touchpad, or resting the base of your thumb elsewhere to check if it works,

• Control Panel/Mouse/Device Settings tab,
  • click on the touchpad listing,
  • then on the Settings button.
  • Controls can be found here.
  • If no controls exist, you may need to download and install touchpad (chipset) and BIOS updates: Click here to find and install the same.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation