cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tvdonna
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to fix Unfortunately antivirus, Bluetooth share, YouTube, STOPPED?

HP Recommended
HP 10 tablet
Android 4.4 - 4.4.4 KitKat

How do you fix Unfortunately Bluetooth share, antivirus, YouTube has STOPPED?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,987 21,946 975 1,011
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tvdonna

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Echo_Lake is at your service.

As I understand, you're in need of support with your HP Tablet, 

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

• Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?
  • When was the last time it worked without these issues?

To resolve this issue, we could try following steps:

Perform a hard reboot to unlock the tablet. Press and hold the power button for more than eight seconds. After the tablet fully shuts down, wait a few seconds, and then press the power button to turn on the tablet.

If the issue still persists, we need to Reset the Tablet: Refer to this link.

Let me know how that pans out

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation