cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nathan-13
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp Pen

HP Recommended
Hp spectre x360 convertible 13

I just bout a Hp Pen (microsoft) and I am not able to connect it to my laptop, which is a hp spectre x360 convertible 13, the Hewlett-Packard addition. Then pen that I have has two buttons on the side and no buttons on the eraser end with no llights. I would like some direction on wheather or not this is a compatible pen to this computer ( which I hope is) and if so then how do I connect it. Then pen is this one found here ( https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05166879 ) labeled as the 1MR94AA. Please Help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,455 90,332 11,614 24,904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Nathan-13

Is your Hp spectre x360 convertible 13 on the compatible list ? If yes, please try to download and install

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp80001-80500/sp80343.exe

then reboot your computer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation