cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RUNJI
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I HAVE A HP ELITE X3 SMART PHONE RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10

HP Recommended
HP ELITE X3 PHONE
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I HAVE A HP ELITE X3 PHONE, WHICH HAS BEEN WORKING FINE UNTIL LAST NIGHT WHEN IT FROZE/HANG AND WOULDNT START AFTER THAT. IT IS STILL ON WARRANTY. WOULD LIKE TO TAKE IT TO A COMPETENT REPAIR/SERVICE SHOP. WHAT IS THE BEST PLACE IN KENYA OR HOW DO I SHIP IT TO HP?

IT IS A FANTASTIC DEVICE WHEN IT IS WORKING

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

RUNJI

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Petitmaurice1
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello 

Sorry to hear that, Not sure you solved this issue, Normally, you must contact HP South Africa if bought it in Kenya but otherwise not sure you must get a help from HP

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation