cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
needcoffee
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

I want to be able to use my new Amazon Fire Tablet & Bluetooth speakers. HP/Desktop doesn't support.

HP Recommended
Amazon Fire Tablet

Hi All,

I already know I'm a bit out of date with my HP Desktop/Windows 7.  That being said, I really like my desktop speed and large hard drive!

This is my dilema:  I would really like to be able to set up some bluetooth speakers around my house to listen to music.  I also, just purchased a basic Amazon Fire Tablet that I also would like to use ... I'm assuming thru wi-fi or bluetooth (not sure which).  *** My current HP Desktop does not currently have the capabilities for bluetooth***

Tried one of those plug in bluetooth dongles to my pc ... didn't work.

So . . . I'm thinking of purchasing a basic wifi/bluetooth enabled notebook/laptop.  I'm thinking this will enable me to set up some bluetooth speakers and enable wifi/bluetooth to my amazon tablet?

Will this work?  Will it interfere with my existing router?  Any recommendations on what (lowcost/cheap) laptops/notebooks to look into (refurbished ok w/me too).

Yes, I know I need to upgrade my desktop!!!!  However, that's not the help I'm asking for.

Thanks a bunch!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation