cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
alfausto
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Install Windows 10 x64 on tablet

HP Recommended
Omni 10
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

Is it possible to install windows 10 x64 on the HP Omni 10 tablet? I found that it has EFI32 and that's the reason i cant continue installing it. Could it be a way to create a bootable USB with W10x64 and EFI32?

Regards

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 271 392
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@alfausto

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand, you wish to install Windows 10, 

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Once I have the model number, I'll help you further,

Cheers!

0 Kudos
alfausto
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! Thanks for your response! I just dont want to install windows 10: It's Windows 10 64 bits edition.

0 Kudos
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 271 392
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@alfausto

You're welcome!

What is the primary reason for changing the operating system?

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. You can change the configuration at your own risk.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation