cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Fearlessgates
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Internet won't connect to Wi-Fi

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
I am having trouble connecting to the Wi-Fi and internet on my HP Pavillion laptop. I called technical support and they said it had something to do with the two drives within my laptop and said I had to pay them to get help fixing it. I would love to have my internet back and I've tried everything I can that I know of to fix it, yet it still won't work. How do I fix these drives?
1 REPLY 1
CF4
Level 9
5,904 5,883 206 529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Can you give Make, Model and OS please.

WinKey + R and type msinfo32 and give the SKU value please.

I assume that you have adapter problems with your WiFi. 

What are the 2 drives you refer to?

With msinfo32 active you may be able to navigate to the adapters and list them for us.

msinfo32.png

If in doubt please ask.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation