Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
It shows CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED AND NOT Operating is star
Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,
Let's try to run an extensive system test from F2
1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second.
When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3. On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
4. Click Extensive Test.
5. Click Run once, or Loop until error.
While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component are
shown on the screen.
6. If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) so you have it
available when you contact HP Customer Support. The information is also available in
Test Logs on the main menu.
If the test fails then I would suggest this could be a possible hardware failure.
If the test passes, I would suggest here is to perform a system recovery on your PC. You could try to use HP Cloud Recovery Tool which allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive.
If this option does not work then you can follow this link: HP PCs - Obtaining PC Recovery USB Drives or Discs Or else you may contact our HP support team to help you order a set of recovery media for your PC.
HP support team can be reached on this link.
Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Jeet_Singh I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community