A few days ago I started having issues with my wifi at home not being able to connect to internet and I realized today that when I connect my laptop it makes every other device in my house not able to connect to the internet. Everything is still connected to the network but without internet and as soon as I disconnect my laptop everything else starts working again. Also when I connect the laptop to my network it doesn’t have internet either.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Are you able to go online with the Notebook through cable?
Please reinstall the Wireless Driver and let me know if that helps
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Network Adapters and expand the List
- Look for wireless driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the wireless driver and select Uninstall. Restart your Notebook and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Keep me posted
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
KrazyToad I Am An HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.