cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
laudyre
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Mouse / Audio issue

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming

When gaming, the rightclick on my mouse, sometimes, causes two beeps and a short screenfreeze this also makes it rightclick twice when I pressed it once.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@laudyre The beeps usually occur when the toggle keys are turned on, and here's what you do to turn it off and resolve the issue:

• Go to the Start Menu and hit on Settings.

Wndows 10 Start Menu and the Settings app

• From different categories of the Settings app, click Ease of Access.

Settings category, Ease of Access

• The left sidebar presents various segments of settings, click Keyboard.

Keyboard segment of settings

• Cast a glance at the right pane of Keyboard. you can see Toggle Keys option with a slider.

Toggle keys slider

• Switch the slider to On mode and activate the feature. You can now hear a sound notification whenever you hit Caps Lock, Num Lock or Scroll Lock keys.

Enable Toggle key slider

• In future if you want to disable this feature, simply turn the slider Off.

Disable Toggle key slider

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation