Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when I am using the internet browser (google chrome) my mouse completely disappears it still highlights options on the screen but I can't see it. I've even disabled disappear whle typing please help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

And it works in Firefox

HP Recommended

@owlhoot358

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand, you're having issues with mouse pointer on Google Chrome web browser,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

When was the last time it worked fine?

Were there any hardware/software changes made?

What is the product number?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome?

Does this happen on a specific web page or on all the web pages in Chrome?

Let's try resetting Chrome Browser:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More and thenSettings.
  3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
  4. Under the section "Reset," click Reset.
  5. Confirm by clicking Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest you try uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome Browser.

Keep me posted,

For I shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed,

And your device is up and running again,

Have a great day 🙂

Cheers 😉

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.