cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Meyerslate10hd
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My HP slate 10 won’t let me sing in to my google account

HP Recommended
HP Slate 10
Other

Ok so my problem is my tablet will let me surf the web using WiFi but when I try to sign into google play or any other app it says that it could not establish a reliable internet connection please try again or another network what is going on I just bought this and it won’t work 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,985 10,955 803 899
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Meyerslate10hd

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

Have you try connecting slate to a different network?

Do you have any security software installed on the slate?

If yes, please turn of security and then try.

and also, check if the date and time set on the slate is accurate.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation