Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
- last edited on
The first screen was the voice talking about how to turn her off when i dont want to hear her. Then she said “lets dig in!” But then my screen wont show anything EXCEPT “just a moment” for 2hours now. Please give me a solution. I have to register
Welcome to HP Forums,
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂
As I understand, your notebook is not booting into Windows.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
Is it still showing the same message?
Have you tried performing a power drain?
What is the product number and operating system on PV?
Let's perform a power drain:
1. Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station.
2. Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices such as USB storage devices, external displays, and printers.
3. Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.
4. Remove the battery from the battery compartment. (Skip this step)
5. Press and hold down the Power button for about 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors that protect the memory.
6. Insert the battery (Skip this step) and plug the AC adapter back into the notebook computer, but do not connect any of the peripheral devices.
7. Press the Power button to turn on the computer.
Restart your notebook and check the functionality. Also, let's run a system test:
Keep me posted!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community