cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
anbu_thambi
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Need stock/factory recovery.img for hp 10 1901 tablet model-F5H93PA , please

HP Recommended
HP 10 1901 tablet model-F5H93PA
Android 4.1 - 4.3.1 Jelly Bean

My tablet is booting, but lot of errors , hangs, freezes, reboots. Tried factory reset in "settings". A blank white screen after reboot. I think recovery partition corrupted. Even Booting into Recovery mode ( VOL UP + POWER buttons ) a blank white screen.

Can someone post the stock , factory firmware for HP 10 1901 tablet ( sold in india ) here. Or at least some recovery.img

HP 10 1901 tablet model-F5H93PA

Thanks

Anbu

P.S I see lot of support for 2201 https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04430315 , but  MY indian model support neglected ? Why this partiality ? 😞

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation