After reinstall Windows 7 Ultimate 64x and start, I’m not able connect to the internet. I got it, driver need to be installed. So I downloaded network driver from official HP site and exactly for my product ( hp touchsmart 520) and installed it.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work. When I try to connect to wifi, pc is unable to connect to my router ( I’m 100% sure my router is fine and work properly) I tried reinstall driver. Nothing
Next thing, is LAN Cable. I don’t understand why I’m not able connect to the internet with cable. (I’m 100% sure, cable is fine and not damaged)
But there is a thing..When I have lan cable connected to pc, lights are orange and yellow. I’m not sure but I guess, it have to light as green right?
Next thing, my computer is behaving like “Cable is not connected” if you know what I mean. But cable IS connected....After 2 hours im desperate.
Many startup errors and other problems can be resolved by decreasing the amount of power stored in hardware components. Decreasing stored power is sometimes referred to as a "Hard Reset". Use the following steps to perform a hard reset on a computer:
1. If Windows is open, click Start and then Shutdown.
If Windows is not open and the computer has power, press and hold the power button on the computer until the computer shuts off.
2. With the power off, disconnect the power cord from the back of the computer.
3. With the power off and the power cord disconnected, press the power button on the computer for 5 seconds. The power light indicator on or near the power button might turn on briefly but then go out.
4. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the power.
If the issue persists, I would suggest here is to run a test on the network from F2(Please remember to capture the failure ID for further assistance).
1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer. 2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key. 3. On the main menu, click Component Tests.
4. From the drop down click on Network test and run the test on the card.
Let me know how it goes for further assistance!
That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!