cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ganesh0312
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Not able to remove contact nos in HP7 voice tab

HP Recommended
HP7 voice tab
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean

Not able to remove contact nos in my tab through three dots option in contacts. After clicking on remove contact option , the message was displayed that contact removed successfully but when I check in contacts still it remains there.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,528
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ganesh0312

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to assist.

I understand that you're unable to remove contact numbers from your HP 7 voice tab. No worries we'll figure this out together. 

When you hit the three dot icon you're using that to display the contacts on the sim. You won't be able to delete them from there. 

Once you're displaying the SIM1 contacts if you press and hold the contact card you should have the option to edit or delete it. If delete is not in that menu it should be found in the edit menu once you have selected it.

If the contacts still do not delete then please perform the following steps:

1. Goto settings: Apps
  2. Goto ALL TAB
  3. Open: contacts: Clear-data, Clear-Cache, Force-stop
  4. Open: Contacts-Storage: Clear-data, Clear-Cache, Force-stop
  5. Goto settings: Accounts
  6. Open: Google: Select (your) account
  7. Select: Contacts: Toggle on/off (force sync)
  8. You may have to force sync twice
  9. Open your contacts app
  10. Only contacts from Google-Contacts should be there
  11. If not, you may have other contact accounts, or contacts stored on phone.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation