Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elite X3
Other

Upon docking my Elite X3 I recieve a notification

HP Device Hub

Recommended version is avaliable for HP Desk Dock

tapping the notification open the HP Device Hub app, a few seconds later an HP Desk Dock item shows.

Current Version HP0.5

tapping that does nothing.

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have the same issue.

I contacted HP support's and have a ticket but  no answer at this time.

Is anyone have news about this ?

Thanks for reply.

HP Recommended

i have the same issue plus another funny one : first time i reset my elite x3 i had the ethernet symbole that shows up on the screeb ( idid not have it before) and i could connect with etherent cable to rooter, gigabit, then it stopped workinh,then i reset again  and i still can see the symbole but it is now simply impossible to be connect to interenet, no matter how i plug the wires, any ideas ?.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm not sure that we speek about the same products. My issue concerns Phone HP Elite X3 (not the computer).

I've contacted the after sales service. They have changed the desk dock but the issue is present again.

I think it's because I'm in Insider Windows version.

Outside this problem, all is OK.  The last version of windows is stable. So it's because I hesitate to install the previous version.

Best regards

HP Recommended

Same here notification and when I tap on it nothing happens. When I removed the app from the phone and reinstlled it from the store it is still the same. In the store there is a screenshot where it shows a version 0.60 from the app, but it is not downloadable. The external display is often disconnected and the mouse is moving on the screen on the phone. when a romeve the phone from the dock and put it back in, it won't come on again. the only thing I can do is restart the phone and it is working again for a little while. Also the phone display is black it use to be on with a hand symbol.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.