cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ope2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

PC won't boot after showing "Preparing Automatic Repair"

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs0053cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After showing "Preparing Automatic Repair", the PC fails to load. I have tried booting it up via a recovery on a usb, and it won't load. It just ends up on a black screen with no information whatsoever. I have tried going into recovery mode aswell, but had no success there. As it won't also work/load. At this point, what should I do to fix this issue? 

What caused the issue? My PC was low on power, and was shutting down when I then held the power button to force shutdown quicker/to make it shutdown quickly. After plugging the charger in, the above issue then started happening..

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation