cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RJ62
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Pen Does Not Work

HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-cd040wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Have Pavilion 15-cd040wm.  I purchased HP pen part number

1MR94AA.  It doesn't work with my laptop even though HP says it is compatible with my laptop. Is there a pen that works with my laptop? I even replaced the battery in the pen and it still doesn't work.

I am near tears.  I am so upset and frustrated that I am out of $45 for the pen and $540 for the laptop.  I cannot return either one to the store for a refund.  The laptop has all my info on it already and I don't want anyone else to go into the pc and pull up all of my info if I return it.  I am really upset because I am not rich to buy another laptop and I have this bill to pay for the laptop.  The laptop is great but I bought it for drawing with a pen and the pen doesn't work.  What good is the laptop if I cannot use it for the purpose I intended of drawing.  

Can anyone tell me of a pen tha would work with this stupid laptop please?  

Rosie

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 21,571 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RJ62

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I have gone through your post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I have escalated your concerns to HP’s Support Team to review your case.  You should be contacted within 2 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays). 

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation