cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DASt
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Power & volume buttons don't work

HP Recommended
Elite X3
Other

I am using HP Elite x3 phone with Windows 10 mobile version 10.0.15254.547.   I am unable to use the power button or the volume buttons. Therefore I am unable to re-start or power off the phone.Otherwise the device is working as it should. Any suggestions would be helpful.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
FWCC
Level 2
17 10 0 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm also having same issue. I replaced the battery and still power/volume up/down not responding. The phone will power up when in charger. I can't turn it off.

0 Kudos
FWCC
Level 2
17 10 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
  • I had to replace the battery. Now it works great. 
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation